Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Much Going On

So I have started a second blog to track my change of lifestyle plan. Anyone wishing to help me out, root for me, or just lurk is welcome. You can check it out at eightypoundproject.wordpress.com.

The family is fine as a matter of fact we will be adding a new addition in November. Marshal is overseas right now but should be returning home just in time for the last couple of month's before his and Stephani's little one arrives! We couldn't be more happy for them both and are grateful for a new grandparent opportunity!

Fred has been home for a few days but leaves early tomorrow for New Jersey for three weeks and then to Tennessee for the summer. I am hoping to visit Steph this summer in South Carolina and my girl Vicki in Texas. TN seems like a good jumping off point. Of course there will be visits to see Jason and Cares in MD and trips back home to make sure the boys are taking care of business. Maddock is getting ready for graduation and looking for direction for the future, stay tuned.

Our little family is growing by leaps and bounds and I am so very proud of them! They venture out all around the globe and find their happy place and for that I can only be truly grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment