Saturday, October 3, 2009

Post Wedding Week

This is the first week in months that I have not been consumed with wedding plans. Seemed strange at first but I believe I am getting over it. First a little light housekeeping and some cooking. A little shopping, finish my overdue library books, get the boys to take care of the lawn (no small feat indeed!) Spend time looking at some wedding photos and generally just taking the week off, even though there were two soccer games during the week.

Celebrated by birthday this week with loads of notes and FB messages from sweet friends. Some fizzy apple bubbly and graham flavored fish crackers, lunch with a good friend and breakfast with another and dinner out with my youngest. Some weeks just rock!

The older I get the more I appreciate the little things in life like, shoes that fit really well, so you buy two pair of them, phone calls from my kids, dinner out with friends and family, a really good book or movie, and a clean house! Oh! and my new beautiful ring from my hubby! Jewelry always makes it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment