Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Frazzle

O.K. so far I have been having a pretty good time with the whole wedding thing. But today, looking at being out of town for the next two weeks (no our house will NOT be empty, other people besides me live here) has caused me to have sort of a mental melt down. I do not have the flowers ordered, or the decorations for the wedding venue, or the chairs, plates, linens... I mean really, how far behind am I? If I don't have chairs can't people just stand for fifteen minutes? Can't we just let nature be the provider of the decor for the site? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! O.K. I feel a little better now. I am so, so, very happy that God gifted me with two daughters, who are wonderful! But I am also grateful that I only have the two. Mother of the Groom, that is were it is at!

No comments:

Post a Comment